Internationalising SMEs often focus on developed markets, such as the United States or other European countries, because they offer both a big market to grow the business, but also a degree of the familiar.
Growing SMEs into businesses with global reach also means reaching out to emerging economies. And here, the unfamiliar can feel bigger and the potential market more intimidating.
The CUBE IN project aim is to help EU SMEs understand the opportunities, the culture and prepare themselves to do business within emerging economies.
CUBE IN Learning Platform
An free online platform where you can learn about the business culture in emerging markets after a quick registration.
ARE YOU READY?
Choose from a selection of 9 self-assessment tools
- Test your cultural knowledge
- Is your organisation ready?
Get immediately actionable insights from "Setting up a meeting in India", "Negotiating in China" to "Attracting talents in Russia".
hosted by recognised experts from all over the world.
-"Effective Negotiation across borders"
-"Close deals across cultures"
and much more.
Ask questions on Culture, management, practicalities, experiences and more to our international experts and unlock your potential in emerging economies.
Latest Doсuments on the CUBE IN Library
Webinar recoding: Global Virtual Management
- Best Practices and tips to lead virtual teams
- How to be a good manager across borders
- Practical tools to make the mast of virtual meetings
Doing Business With the Indians
- Tips to maximize the ROI of your trip to India
- Must know When negotiating in India
- Meeting behavior and etiquette
- Do’s and Do’ts
CUBE IN Touring and Mentoring
Get help from our trainers and mentors with specific sector and market knowledge.
- October 2018 in Italy/Netherlands/Belgium to learn more about Brazil in the agricultural sector
- October 2018 hosted in Kavala, Greece (for Greek, Bulgarian and Romanian Companies) to learn more about Foodtech in Turkey.